Request for a Free Business Pick-up
Goodwill San Francisco, San Mateo and Marin County provides Free Electronics pickup with a minimum qualifying items per pickup. Your donations will go towards supporting our Mission of creating jobs and is tax deductible.
- Working electronic item only. We do not accept broken or non-working electronic item.
- No residential pick-up. (For residential furniture pickup, use Residential Pickup Form)
- Free data sanitization (DoD 5220.22-m, Secure Erase, or Factory Reset) for all devices.
- Maximum weight per item 50lb
- No stair above 5 steps unless elevator is available
- Goodwill does not accept DLP television, light bulb, battery, smoke detector, carbon monoxide detector, mercury thermostats and thermometer, printer inks and toners, floor copier, large kitchen appliance, medical equipment, or any non-working electronic devices (You can find sites from We Cannot Accept page to dispose of or donate the materials we can’t accept.)
|Building Wide Pick-up||5 suites, and 5 qualifying item per suite||Free|
|Single Pick-up||10 qualifying items||Free|
Goodwill of San Francisco San Mateo and Marin Counties Free Business Pick-up Service Coverage Area
You may be wondering, how Goodwill can provide free business pickup while other companies are charging? Goodwill has 20 prime Retail locations and online sales channels that can resale electronics, in turn extending the life of your donated electronics. We maximize the value of your donations with our efficient sorting and processing operations. We protect donor’s data by destroying all data before reuse. If we cannot resell the electronic we will dispose of it properly with our R2 and E-Steward recycling partners. No e-waste is shipped overseas or dumped into landfills.
Please call (415) 758-0880, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the form below for a Free Business Pickup request: